Hey bloggers! I’m Aina Montero and I have 12 years.
I have three siblings. One brother and two sisters.
Their names are: Jan, Clara and Maria. Jan is ten years old, Clara is nine
years old and Maria is seven.
We live with our parents in a flat in Sant Cugat,
Barcelona.
I have a long brown hair. I have brown eyes, too. I am
not very tall, I’m small.
I’m very curios and very hard-working. I’m an
easy-going person, too. I’m a friendly person. I like meeting new people and
make new friends.
I’m studying in Thau Sant Cugat. This is my first year
in Thau. During all the primary school, I have been in another school.
Catalonia school. But it was only a
primary school, so I changed and now I’m in Thau.
My favourite subjects in school are languages:
English, French, Catalan, Spanish… I love learning new languages from another
countries.
I don’t like maths and science. I hate it!
I don’t have any pets. I had a turtle. Her name was
“Closca”, and she died a couple years ago.
We didn’t buy it. We found her in our garden of our
ex-house of Tarragona. We were putting on sun cream for go to the beach, when I
said: “Look mum! There’s a big stone, there!”. But it wasn’t a stone. It was
our little Closca!
A little time after, we found her body in the garden.
She didn’t move. She was dead.
My siblings and I, have always asked for a pet, but my
parents always have said no.
I love listening to music. Pop music, Classic music,
reggaetón music…It’s one of my favourites hobbies. I also play the piano and I’m
taking singing lessons.
But, my favourite hobby are the books. I love reading
and writing books! I like romantic books, fantasy books, sci-fi books… all
types of books!
I have written a book of two hundred pages, it’s a
little bit infantile but it’s still a book. I have presented to a couple of
concursos. And I have won two. I would like to be a writer.
I play handball three times a week. I like it so much!
But I’m not very good at it. My handball friends, say that I will learn and I
will be good.
I played volleyball, too. But I preferred handball,
and I chose handball.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario